Monday, December 21, 2009

Meet and Greet


This is Christina.

A picture to a blog. A blog made by myself.

I want to spend a little time to introduce myself properly. I am currently a multitasking person. I am going to school, raising a child, with big plans for the future...but I have zero hobbies.

I miss the days of being able to take an hour to get ready in the morning. But I realize now that wasn't the best time I ever spent. Today I get the best kick out of my days by being able to take care of a little one instead of shipping them off to daycare. Its been hair raising, and messy, but I won't have it any other way. So when I get down time (and I don't have to battle laundry and search for the missing sock) I like to return to my roots.

Somewhat.

I want to be able to experiment once again, but not in the way that you think. Everyone knows about Estee Lauder and MAC. Everyone has heard of Smashbox, Stila, and even Too Faced.

I want to show you that there are "dupes" for the expensive brands, and they can a modern persons best way to achieve the 'look like a million bucks without dropping a million bucks'. I also want you to show you that there are skills to be learned in applying make up, buying perfume, looking for appropriate clothing colors for your skin tone and body type, even finding your actual skin tone. (Whether you are warm, neutral or cool! Even finding the most startling shades to bring out your eyes.)

I'm no youtube guru. I want to stay just behind those people. I want to be your advocate, your friend but I also want to show you a whole under layer of the cosmetic world. There is upscale, and there is drugstore but there is also you and me. We're no models, were people who like pretty things and if we have to spend moolah it should be a lovable purchase for years to come, don't you agree?

Cheers and best regards,
ChristinaReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give your 2 cents!