Friday, January 1, 2010

a new year, new beginnings...

I wanted to wish my readers a wonderful new year. 2009 was mixed emotions for me and I am looking forward to a brighter future for myself and my family. I can't wait to get back to reviews (once the hangover has subsided) and giving you my two cents.

I'm visiting friends and tomorrow I will be able to give a more accurate review of the Sonia Kashuk travel brush set.

Also, some things to come: a review on the ELF brush shampoo, pop beauty palletes, VS beauty rush and their VS Makeup. I also want to start some topics on figuring out skins undertones, as well as cordinating eye color and hair color for cosmetics and fashion.

And even price point make up.

So yeah, big plans. I really look forward to writing these articles up.
Take care,
ChristinaReviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give your 2 cents!